MBA Australia

Companies based in Perth


 

Search jobs

Alumina

Alumina Alumina Limited is a leading Australian company listed on the ASX and the NYSE with a specific focus on alumina, the feedstock for aluminium smelting. Our strategy is to invest world-wide in bauxite mining, alumina refining and selected aluminium smelting operations through our 40% ownership of Alcoa World Alumina & Chemicals (AWAC), the world's largest alumina business. Our partner, Alcoa, owns the remaining 60% of AWAC and is the manager. We own 40% of the world’s largest alumina business, Alcoa World Alumina and Chemicals (AWAC) the recognised industry leader. Our partner in AWAC is Alcoa, who owns the remaining 60% and manages the day-to-day operations. Alcoa is also the world’s largest aluminium producer.

Website: Alumina

Burley

Burley Burley footballs since 1907 when the ball was first used in a league match between East Fremantle and West Perth. Burley has offered a large range of Australian made footballs along with a variety of imported balls that provide a suitable option for every level of the game. In recent years Burley went through an exhaustive testing process with the AFL during which time the performance of the ball was put under the microscope by all teams.

Website: Burley

Chemeq

Chemeq Chemeq Limited is in the business of developing, manufacturing and marketing its revolutionary CHEMEQ polymeric antimicrobial (CHEMEQ), which replaces antibiotics for the control of disease causing bacteria in commercial animal production Chemeq was founded by Dr Graham Melrose in 1989, after more than 15 years development of a revolutionary antimicrobial polymer with a unique safety and efficacy profile.

Website: Chemeq

Fortescue

Fortescue Fortescue Metals Group Ltd has been developing the Pilbara Iron Ore and Infrastructure Project in its current guise since mid 2003. Which is a dynamic company with the fundamental objective of discovering and developing iron ore deposits in the Pilbara region of Western Australia. Fortescue is the New Force in Iron Ore with over 2.4 billion tonnes of Resources, including 1.1 billion tonnes of Reserves already delineated from less than 10% of its 40,000 square kilometres of tenements, the largest in the Pilbara.

Website: Fortescue

iiNet

iiNet iiNet is one of Australia's Internet service pioneers, having begun in Perth, Western Australia in 1993. Today iiNet is the third largest ISP in Australia and offers a variety of Internet and communication services such as dialup , broadband and phone. This company is a founding member of the Western Australian Internet Association and holds memberships to other industry organisations. iiNet has progressed into a respected industry leader with hundreds of thousands of customers across Australia.

Website: iiNet


Back to:
Australia Companies
MBA Australia